Dogs Of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dogs Of War

Official website for the CoD4 Clan Dogs of War.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

all back together and a few new faces :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
snowboundmammal

snowboundmammal

all back together and a few new faces :) Empty
PostSubject: all back together and a few new faces :)   all back together and a few new faces :) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:01 pm

so then lads i se ther is no where to chat on so i will make a page where u can talk about clan issues or bout wht u had 4 tea last night Smile glad to see ppl from AOD the mother of all clans Smile and a few new faces to go along with us aswell make sure u new ppl add me and challenge or play with me and i will truly se how good u are Very Happy
Back to top Go down
steelking322

PostSubject: I am risen   all back together and a few new faces :) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 9:38 pm

W00T Finally back after some...interesting mishaps...lol...anyways...hope to have fun with ya'll again

EDIT: The mishaps in all there shining glory were merely overheating problems with the 360, and since I couldn't send it in to Microsoft (I don't have the receipt) and it's taken me this long to find an affordable cooling solution...oh well

Last edited by steelking322 on Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Piewazher3 2

Piewazher3 2

PostSubject: Re: all back together and a few new faces :)   all back together and a few new faces :) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:55 pm

Wer all one big happy,weird,random,killing family YAY!
Wheres Dan when we need him to make new Topics -.- Neutral
Back to top Go down
Jonjeson

PostSubject: Re: all back together and a few new faces :)   all back together and a few new faces :) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:53 pm

dans bin in london and no one uses this anymore Razz
Back to top Go down
snowboundmammal

snowboundmammal

PostSubject: Re: all back together and a few new faces :)   all back together and a few new faces :) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:36 pm

i know he has bin away but no excuse Razz haha ahwel i still think we need a place like our old forum just not as random nd not talk about films and crap like tht just clan stuff and a general talk box
Back to top Go down
Danpipster

PostSubject: Re: all back together and a few new faces :)   all back together and a few new faces :) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:30 pm

hi guys. im back now and pleased to tell you that you now have access to the rest of the forum...
i had made the rest of the forum but to protect it from random people i made it members in certain groups only could see it so im going to give yall access to the forum....
happy posting!
Back to top Go down
TrackBor

PostSubject: Re: all back together and a few new faces :)   all back together and a few new faces :) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:20 pm

Glad you all stuck together after AoD had run its course. My life got kinda hecti over the last few months, I don't really want to go into it too deeply, but needless to say the clan had to go on the backburner for a while. But you all seemed to have adapted well, and I'm glad to see some new faces added to the mix.

I didn't really keep abreast of the old forum, but I understand from reading previous posts that there were some problems? Hope you got them all sorted out.

Well, I'm at work at the minute, and I really must be getting back to it.

See you on the battlefield perhaps.

-TrackBorn.
Back to top Go down
Piewazher3 2

Piewazher3 2

PostSubject: Re: all back together and a few new faces :)   all back together and a few new faces :) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:26 pm

O.O That the first I've heard of Track in.... like 2 Months (give or take a few dys)
Back to top Go down
TrackBor

PostSubject: Re: all back together and a few new faces :)   all back together and a few new faces :) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:44 pm

Well, like I said. I've had some personal problems over here. Sorry that the old clan went to pot. I wish you all the best with this one though. Have fun fragging!

I'll pop in from time to time if no one has a problem with that?

Anyway, laters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: all back together and a few new faces :)   all back together and a few new faces :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

all back together and a few new faces :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dogs Of War :: Clan Applications-
Jump to: